Join Us For Shred Days!
Schedule of Events
|Princeton||698 E. Peru St. (Princeton Public Library)||Saturday, August 6||1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Western Springs||4456 Wolf Rd.||Saturday, August 13||8:00 - 10:30 a.m.|
|Shorewood||700 W. Jefferson St.||Saturday, August 20||1:00 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Antioch||485 Lake St.||Saturday, August 20||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Bloomington-Normal||405 N. Hershey Rd.||Saturday, August 20||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Genoa||327 W. Main St.||Saturday, August 27||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|El Paso||99 N. Elm St.||Saturday, August 27||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Lincoln||Logan County Fairgrounds||Saturday, August 27||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|DeKalb||913 S. 4th St.||Saturday, September 10||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Peru||925 Shooting Park Rd.||Saturday, September 10||8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Champaign-Urbana||1101 W. Windsor Rd.||Saturday, September 17||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Peoria||9010 N. Allen Rd.||Saturday, September 17||8:30 a.m. - Noon|
|Farmer City||333 S. Main St.||Saturday, October 1||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Sandwich||200 E. Church St.||Saturday, October 1||1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Morton||179 E. Courtland St.||Saturday, October 15||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Washington||130 S. Main St.||Saturday, October 15||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
- All paper products. There is no need to remove paper clips, staples, rubber bands, or binder clips; our equipment will shred right through these materials without compromising the ability to recycle the shredded material.
- File folders. All file folders are accepted, even those with with metal bars.
- Spiral bound materials. Metal or plastic spirals do not need to be removed.
- 3-ring binders. Metal rings do not need to be removed.
- Ledgers. Small metal parts do not need to be removed.
- Plastic bags. Clear and white plastic bags are accepted. Black bags will need to be thrown away.
- Cardboard boxes. When materials are brought in cardboard boxes, we empty the contents of the box and give the box back. – If customers leave boxes, COPS will take those and recycle them.
- Small check boxes are minimal contaminant and are acceptable.
- Black plastic bags. When materials are brought in black plastic bags, we break open the bag, empty contents into the service bin, and collect and throw away the black plastic bags. Clear and white plastic bags are better.
Have Questions or Need Assistance?
Please call our Customer Care Center at 888-897-2276, email us*, or contact a local banker.
*This e-mail link is for general inquiries only. It is not secure e-mail. For your protection, please do not include confidential or sensitive information such as social security numbers, account numbers, etc. when using this e-mail link.