A comprehensive financial plan with objective advice should be your first step in planning your financial future.
Your financial plan should be about you, your dreams, and your priorities. Your goals are important, whether they are short-term or long-term. As life events occur, goals change and your plan should be updated accordingly. Choose to develop a comprehensive plan that will provide the strategies and guidance needed to help you achieve your goals.
We look at all of your financial needs as part of a bigger, interrelated picture and help you examine a number of important areas:
- Assessing your financial situation
- Protecting against financial crisis
- Saving for education and major expenses
- Investment planning
- Assessing your level of risk tolerance
- Understanding your investment objectives and time horizon
- Developing an asset allocation strategy that's right for the situation
- Retirement planning
- Projecting retirement income
- Estimating the value of other income and benefit sources
- Determining that amount you need to save now to help meet future retirement income goals
- Tax and estate planning
- Teaming with your attorney to plan the orderly distribution of your estate
- Collaborating with your attorney and tax professional to minimize estate taxes
- Developing and implementing your gifting strategy
Securities and insurance products are NOT deposits of Heartland Bank, are NOT FDIC insured, are NOT guaranteed by or obligations of the bank, and are subject to potential fluctuation in return and possible loss of principal.
Legal, Investment and Tax Notice: This information is not intended to be and should not be treated as legal advice or tax advice. Readers should under no circumstances rely upon this information as a substitute for their own research or for obtaining specific legal or tax advice from their own counsel.