Within our online banking and mobile app, you can monitor your accounts, transfer money, track your spending and more – anytime, anywhere!
Digital Banking gives you access to:
Registration is easy!
- In Branch: See a banker at any Heartland Bank branch to help you enroll.
- Phone: Call 888-897-2276 to enroll over the phone or if you need help with your online enrollment.
With online bill pay, you can:
- Pay your monthly bills
- Pay another person
- Make one-time payments
- Set up recurring payments
- Receive a confirmation number with payment for peace-of-mind
- Review your payment history
To Enroll in Bill Pay
Log in to your digital banking account, click the "Bill Pay" tab, and follow the prompts.
Why Choose eStatements over Paper?
- Receive your statement faster than printed statements
- View statements digitally at any time
- Avoid the inconvenience of filing paper statements with access to a 24-month archive
- Download, save, or print statements when it’s convenient
- Increase your protection against identity theft with password protection
- Protect the environment by reducing paper waste
- It's FREE - there is no charge for this valuable service
Steps to Enroll - Current Digital Banking Customers:
- Log in to Digital Banking and click the eStatements tab
- Read and accept the Electronic Disclosures
Our free and easy-to-use digital Financial Wellness tools allow you to track your spending, create savings goals, and monitor your financial health.
To Access Your Financial Wellness Tools:
Log in to Digital Banking and click the Financial Wellness tab to get started
Text & Email Alerts
Set up text or email alerts and we'll let you know:
- When it's not right: Catch a fraudulent transaction immediately with a transaction alert when a debit card on your account has been used.
- When it goes through: Receive an alert when a payment clears your account.
- When it's getting low: Know when your balance drops below your set dollar amount.
To Set Your Alerts:
Log in to Digital Banking and click on Settings > Manage Alerts
With Digital Banking, you have a secure, convenient way to send us messages regarding your accounts.
To Send a Message
Log in to Digital Banking and click on Support > Contact Support