Bank from the comfort of home or work.
Enroll for this FREE service!
Online Banking is a no-hassle way to keep track of your accounts, pay Heartland Bank loans, and transfer money between Heartland Bank checking and savings accounts. You can also view and print account information and check images, as well as view your Certificates of Deposit.
Online Bill Pay
- Pay your monthly bills
- Pay another person
- Make one-time payments
- Set up recurring payments
- Schedule payments up to four (4) years in advance
- Receive a confirmation number with payment for peace-of-mind
- Review your payment history
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, click the “Bill Pay” tab once signed into your Online Banking account and follow the prompts.
Bill Pay Tutorials
Bill Pay overview - an introduction to our bill pay system.
How to pay a bill - shows how to add a payee and make one-time or recurring payments.
How to set up an eBill - how to set up eBill and view payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills from the payments dashboard.
How to set up bill pay alerts - how to set up monthly or one-time payment reminders for bills that are due. It also covers how to set up email or text alerts to keep on top of account activity.
Funds Tracker is an easy, free tool to manage your money and achieve your financial goals:
- Dashboard - simple and customizable.
- Cashflow calendar - manage your income and expenses.
- Categorization - transactions are automatically categorized.
- Split transactions - for more detailed expense tracking and control.
- Retirement tools and calculators - set goals for your retirement.
- Alerts - bill reminders, goal progress, budget status and more.