Bank from the comfort of home or work.
Online Banking is a no-hassle way to keep track of your accounts, pay Heartland Bank loans, and transfer money between Heartland Bank checking and savings accounts. You can also view and print account information and check images, view your Certificates of Deposit, and export your information to financial management software like Quicken and Microsoft Money. Plus, if your debit card is ever lost or stolen, you can deactivate it online!
Enrolling for Online Banking gives you access to:
- Mobile Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Funds Tracker
- Digital Payment Options
- Account Alerts
- Secure messaging
Three easy ways to enroll!
- Enroll online. Go to our Online Banking Home Page. Click the Enroll link on that page to start the enrollment process.
- Visit a local branch. See a banker at any Heartland Bank branch to help you enroll.
- Call for support. Call 888-897-2276 to enroll over the phone or if you need help with your online enrollment.
Why Choose eStatements over Paper?
- Receive your statement faster. No waiting for mailed statements.
- View statements online at any time.
- Avoid the inconvenience of filing paper statements. Build a statement archive up to 24 months automatically.
- Download, save or print statements when it’s convenient.
- Increase your protection against identity theft. eStatements are password protected.
- Eliminate paper.
- Help save the environment!
- It's free! No charge for this valuable service.
Steps to Enroll - Current Online Banking Customers:
- Log in to Online Banking and click the eStatements tab.
- Click the “Account Preferences” tab and change your delivery preference to "Electronic".
- Then click the "Update Account Preferences" button.
Not Signed Up for Online Banking?
Online Bill Pay
With online bill pay, you can:
- Pay your monthly bills
- Pay another person
- Make one-time payments
- Set up recurring payments
- Schedule payments up to four (4) years in advance
- Receive a confirmation number with payment for peace-of-mind
- Review your payment history
Log in to your online banking account, click the "Bill Pay" tab, and follow the prompts.
Not enrolled in online banking? Enroll for free today!
Bill Pay Tutorials
Bill Pay overview - an introduction to our bill pay system.
How to pay a bill - shows how to add a payee and make one-time or recurring payments.
How to set up an eBill - how to set up eBill and view payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills from the payments dashboard.
How to set up bill pay alerts - how to set up monthly or one-time payment reminders for bills that are due. It also covers how to set up email or text alerts to keep on top of account activity.
Set up email or text alerts and we'll let you know:
- When it's not right. Catch a fraudulent transaction immediately with a transaction alert notifying you when a debit card on your account has been used.
- When it goes through. Receive an alert when a payment clears your account.
- When it's getting low. Know when your balance drops below your set dollar amount.
Once enrolled in Online Banking:
Log in from an internet browser, select Options, select Alert Options, then select one or more types of alerts from the list of available options.
Log in on the Heartland Bank mobile app and select Text Banking from the drop down menu. From the Text Alert Menu, select Add Alert. Choose the appropriate account, then select Alert Type to receive
TIP: To receive Text Alerts on all transactions, select Transaction Alerts, Continue, then select All Transactions within the Transaction Type section.
With Online Banking, you have a secure, convenient way to send us messages regarding your accounts. Simply log in to your account, select "Secure E-mail" at the top right, then click "New." If you prefer, you can also chat with our Customer Care Center.