- Licensed UAS Drone Pilot
- B.S., Illinois State University
- Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Areas of Expertise
Experience in Ag, Consumer, and Commercial Lending
Over 18 yrs in Ag Lending and Farm Management
Over 30 yrs experience serving agriculture community in Logan County
- Immediate past chair of Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital Board of Directors
- Board member of ALMH Foundation
- Volunteer and former board member of the Logan County Fair Association, 13 years
- Volunteer and former board member of various other local organizations.
*This e-mail link is for general inquiries only. It is not secure e-mail. For your protection, please do not include confidential or sensitive information such as social security numbers, account numbers, etc. when using this e-mail link.