Your New Online Banking Experience
We are excited to welcome Town and Country Bank / People's Prosperity Bank customers to your new Online Banking experience on Monday, April 24. Please review the resources on this page to ensure a smooth transition to the new platform.
- Friday, April 21 - At 5:00pm, your current digital banking services (online and mobile banking, bill pay, and mobile deposit) will be disabled.
- Please ensure you have your current username, password, and account number saved prior to this date. You will need these to log in to your new online banking the first time.
- Monday, April 24 - Starting today, log in to Heartland Bank's online or mobile banking using your current username and password.
- To access online banking, click on the Log In button on the hbtbank.com website. To access on mobile, please visit your Apple Store® or Google Play® and download the Heartland Bank mobile app.
- Please visit Digital Banking Resources for user guides, tutorials, and more.
- If you have any existing Bill Pay transactions, those will continue to process as scheduled.
- If you previously received text alerts, you will be able to re-establish those after initial log in.
- For a better user experience, we encourage you to download the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
- If you are a Quicken or QuickBooks user, please have your Intuit login information ready. For more information, please see our Intuit Guides.
Digital Banking Resources
A collection of user guides, FAQs, and video tutorials are available to help you navigate your new online banking experience. You can access by clicking the buttons below for either Online Banking or Treasury Management resources.
Important Treasury Management Services Information
For current Cash Management users, please review this checklist and additional tutorials to ensure a smooth transition to Business Connect, Heartland Bank's online banking for businesses.