Swipe to Win
Swipe to Win Debit Card Campaign
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT OPENING WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING
The Contest sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time, without notice.
- TO ENTER: The Contest will run from November 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion. There are three (3) ways to enter the contest during the promotion period:
- Debit Card Usage entry: Use your Heartland Bank and Trust Company debit card for any purchase during the Promotion Period. Each use enters for a chance to win. ATM transactions are excluded.
- To enter without using your debit card:
- Send a 3” x 5” postcard with your name, address, phone number and email address to: Heartland Bank Debit Campaign c/o Marketing Department, 205 N. Main St., Bloomington, IL 61701. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2020 and received by December 5, 2020 in order to be eligible. Limit one mailed entry per person. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Bring or mail the FREE entry form found on your letter to the Heartland Bank branch nearest to you.
Entrants may enter only by using one of the entry methods described in these rules. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of Heartland Bank and Trust Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entries must be received by the end of business on the last date of the Promotion Period. Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, domiciled in the State of Illinois, 18 years of age and older at the time of entry, who are not employees of Heartland Bank and Trust, its parent or subsidiaries, or members of their immediate family or household. Immediate family members include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren whether related by blood, current marriage,civil union, past marriage, adoption or as in-laws. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and taxes. By participating, entrant agrees to abide and be bound by the Official Contest Rules and to accept the decision of Heartland Bank and Trust Company, as final in all respects.
- SPONSOR: Heartland Bank and Trust Company, 401 N. Hershey Rd., Bloomington, IL 61704.
- PRIZE: Three (3) prizes retail value of $500, $300, $200. Three (3) prize winners will be randomly selected from qualified entries received during the Promotion Period from all methods of entry. The prize amount will be deposited into the winners’ Heartland Bank checking account. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Limit one (1) prize per person. The winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 from Heartland Bank for the value of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION, AWARDING OF PRIZE: Three (3) winners will be selected by Sponsor by randomized selection from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Decisions of Sponsor are final. Winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail by December 31, 2020 at the phone number and/or e-mail provided on the entry form or on file. If a selected winner is ineligible, declines the prize, or if Sponsor is unable to make contact with a selected winner after reasonable effort and time, the prize shall be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by another randomized selection from all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will determine specific prize components in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- ODDS: Odds of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: By participating, entrants agree to (a) the Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; (b) release, discharge and hold harmless, Sponsor, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest, and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to, where legal, the use of their name and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, is not responsible for the printing of or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
- CANCELLATION: If for any reason beyond the control of Sponsor the Contest is unable to be held, or for any cause affecting the Sweepstake's operability, fairness, integrity, or accuracy, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest without notice.