We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Each time a new version is released, support will cease on the third-oldest major version.
Utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services.
Supported Browsers - Current and Prior Major Release
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - (IE) 11 & Microsoft Edge
- Safari - Apple/Mac Users only
- Google Chrome
The supported browsers above are for use with the tradional online banking interface and devices (desktop/laptop), and do not apply to use with mobile devices (phones/tablets). If using a phone or tablet to access online banking outside of our HBT Mobile App, functionality and appearance may vary from the traditional interface.
Note: It is not recommended to use Compability View with Internet Explorer, as the user experience is degraded.
Download the HBT Mobile App now:
Browser usage is reviewed monthly. Additional browsers will be added if usage meets or exceeds 5% of total login activity.
Beta versions are not supported. When new versions of browsers are announced as ready to Release to the Web (RTW) by the provider, they will become a supported version.
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience. Accessing account via an embedded browser such as:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Browser Bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc…
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
- Use of browser Add-Ins (Emoticons, FunWeb Services, etc..)