Simply Savings Account
This basic savings account makes it simple to start saving!
- Minimum opening deposit is only $50, and just $25 minimum for minor account owners under age 18.
- Minimum balance is $200. A quarterly fee of $3 is charged if your account balance falls below the minimum. Minimum balance fees are waived for minor account owners under age 18.
- Accrue interest on cash deposits immediately, and non-cash items the business day we receive credit for the deposit. Interest is compounded and credited quarterly.*See Rate Sheet for current interest rate and annual percentage rate.
- Receive quarterly statements unless combined with a checking account statement.
- Transaction fee of $1.75 per withdrawal if withdrawals exceed nine per quarter.
- Transaction fee waived with $500 minimum balance maintained during statement period and for minor account owners under the age of 18.
- Withdrawals are subject to Regulation D limitations.**
*Interest rate and annual percentage yield subject to change at any time. **Federal Reserve Regulation D limits the number of electronic transfers (i.e., Pre-authorized (ACH), automatic transfers, online or telephone) and third party transactions to a combined total of six per month on savings and money market accounts. Excess withdrawal fee is $5 per withdrawal if the Regulation D limit is exceeded. If the account regularly exceeds that activity, the account may be closed and reopened as a checking account. Transfers made in person, by messenger, by mail, or at an ATM are not limited by Regulation D. ^Certain restrictions and fees apply. See one of our bankers for more details about this type of account.