Samsung Pay is a simple and safe mobile payment service that works virtually anywhere you can swipe your Heartland Bank debit card.
Add your Heartland Bank debit card to your digital wallet with Samsung Pay. It makes checkout easy and convenient. Check that you have an eligible device, then follow the steps below to get set up.
- To get started, navigate to and open the Samsung Pay app on your phone or download it from the Google Play store.
- Tap "Menu" in the top left corner, and then tap "Cards."*
- Tap "Add card" (blue +card icon) and then select "Add credit/debit card."**
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your card. When you add a card, you must agree to the card's terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the terms, contact our Customer Care Center at 888-897-2276.
- Scan your card or enter the information manually. Add your signature when necessary.
- Scan your fingerprint and enter a PIN so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Enrollment verification may be required. If so, please follow on-screen instructions.
- Once enrollment is complete, head to your favorite store and see how easy it is to check out!
*you may be required to sign in to your Samsung account prior to adding your Heartland Bank Debit Card to Samsung Pay.
**please note that Heartland Bank credit cards are not supported on Samsung Pay. For more information, contact our Customer Care Center at 888-897-2276.
|Galaxy S10||Galaxy S10+|
|Galaxy S10e||Galaxy S10 5G|
|Galaxy S9||Galaxy S9+|
|Galaxy S8||Galaxy S8+|
|Galaxy S7||Galaxy S7 Edge|
|Galaxy S7 Active||Galaxy S6|
|Galaxy S6 Edge||Galaxy S6 Edge +|
|Galaxy S6 Active||Galaxy Note10|
|Galaxy Note10+||Galaxy Note10 5G|
|Galaxy Note9||Galaxy Note8|
|Galaxy Note5||Galaxy Fold|