Online Banking Enrollment
Signing up for Online Banking is easy. Enroll now!
Personal Online Banking Enrollment
Three easy ways to enroll!
- Enroll online. Go to our Online Banking Home Page. Click the Enroll link on that page to start the enrollment process.
- Visit a local branch. See a banker at any Heartland Bank location to help you enroll.
- Call for support. Call 888-897-2276 to enroll over the phone or if you need help with your online enrollment.
Business Online Banking Enrollment*
Access the Business Enrollment Form. Complete the form, print it, and send it one of three ways:
- Mail to: Heartland Bank, Attn: Electronic Banking Department, 606 S. Main St., Princeton, IL 61356
- Fax to: 815.872.6169
- Drop it at the Heartland Bank office nearest you.
If you do not have a printer, you may obtain an enrollment form from any of our offices.
*Based on a preference setting in Adobe Acrobat Reader, the computer you are using could possibly store the information entered on this Business Enrollment Form. To protect the privacy and security of your information, you are strongly encouraged to click the "Clear Form" button after printing your application. To disable this computer from retaining information entered onto an Acrobat form in the future: 1) Close Internet Browser. 2) Open Acrobat Reader. 3) Choose Edit > Preferences. 4) Acrobat 4.0: > General > uncheck "Web Browser Integration" 5) Acrobat 5.0: > Options > uncheck "Display PDF in Web Browser" 6) Acrobat 7.0: > General > uncheck "Keep forms data temporarily available on disk"