Fall Basket Social Media Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT OPENING WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING
The Contest sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time, without notice.
- TO ENTER: The Contest will run between November 9, 2020 and November 15, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion. You must comment a numerical guess on the November 9 Facebook post to be entered. One (1) entry is the most any one person can receive.
Entrants may enter by using only the entry method described in these rules. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate are void. Entries deemed crude, insensitive, or otherwise inappropriate by Sponsor will be hidden or deleted without warning, and that entry will be void. Entries become the property of Heartland Bank and Trust Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on the last date of the Promotion Period. Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, domiciled in the State of Illinois, 18 years of age and older at the time of entry, who are not employees of Heartland Bank and Trust, its parent or subsidiaries, or members of their immediate family or household. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and taxes. By participating, entrant agrees to abide and be bound by the Official Contest Rules and to accept the decision of Heartland Bank and Trust Company as final in all respects.
- SPONSOR: Heartland Bank and Trust Company, 401 N. Hershey Rd., Bloomington, IL 61704.
- PRIZE: Fall basket and all contents as pictured in the November 9 Facebook post. One (1) prize winner will be selected from qualified entries received during the Promotion Period from all methods of entry. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION, AWARDING OF PRIZE: The entrant with the closest guess will win. In the case of multiple entrants being correct or being equidistant from the correct answer, all will be entered into a drawing, and a random winner will be selected. Decisions of Sponsor are final. Winner will be notified by Facebook comment on or about November 16, 2020. If the winner is ineligible, declines the prize, or if Sponsor is unable to make contact with the winner after reasonable effort and time, the prize shall be forfeited and will be awarded to a new randomly selected entrant. The winner must claim the prize via instructions provided by Sponsor. Sponsor will determine specific prize components in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- ODDS: Odds of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Multiple posts by an individual on the same social media platform will not increase their chances of winning. Only one (1) entry will be accepted per participant.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: By participating, entrants agree to (a) the Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; (b) release, discharge and hold harmless, Sponsor, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest, and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to, where legal, the use of their name and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for the printing of or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
- CANCELLATION: If for any reason beyond the control of Sponsor the Contest is unable to be held, or for any cause affecting the Sweepstake's operability, fairness, integrity, or accuracy, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest without notice.
- TRADEMARKS: Facebook, Starbucks, Nestle, Bigelow, Dolcetto, and Opal House are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- FACEBOOK: The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.com or any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates. Facebook is not responsible or liable for the Contest. Participants in the Contest, by their participation, agree to release and hold harmless Facebook.com and their subsidiaries or affiliates from any and all claims based on the Contest described herein. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
- VISA: The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Visa or any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates. Visa is not responsible or liable for the Contest. Participants in the Contest, by their participation, agree to release and hold harmless Visa and their subsidiaries or affiliates from any and all claims based on the Contest described herein. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor, not Visa.
- STARBUCKS: The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Starbucks or any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates. Starbucks is not responsible or liable for the Contest. Participants in the Contest, by their participation, agree to release and hold harmless Starbucks and their subsidiaries or affiliates from any and all claims based on the Contest described herein. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor, not Starbucks.
- $10 Starbucks gift card
- 17"x12" Threshold decorative basket
- 27.7 oz. Nestle powdered hot cocoa mix
- 20 bags Bigelow classic green tea
- Dolcetto pumpkin spice cream filled rolled wafers (12 oz. package)
- Opal House 4.1 oz. scented soy candle in Autumn Harvest
- 1 dozen pumpkin donuts from Rader Family Farms
- 2 oz. Sasse's Apiary pure, local, raw honey
- 1 Heartland Bank and Trust Company ceramic mug
- 1 Heartland Bank and Trust Company travel mug
- 1 Heartland Bank and Trust Company piggybank