April Charity Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT OPENING WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING
The Contest sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time, without notice.
- TO ENTER: The Contest will run between April 6, 2020 and April 10, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion. You must comment the name of your chosen charity on the April 6 Facebook post to enter that charity in the drawing. One (1) entry is the most any one person can submit. If multiple people comment the same charity, that charity will receive multiple entries.
Entrants may enter by using only the entry method described in these rules. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of Heartland Bank and Trust Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on the last date of the Promotion Period. Participants must be legal U.S. residents, domiciled in the State of Illinois, 18 years of age and older at the time of entry, who are not employees of Heartland Bank and Trust, its parent or subsidiaries, or members of their immediate family or household. To be eligible to win, charities must be local or a local subsidiary of a larger charity. Additionally, the charities must be a 501c(3). Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and taxes. By participating, entrant agrees to abide and be bound by the Official Contest Rules and to accept the decision of Heartland Bank and Trust Company as final in all respects.
- SPONSOR: Heartland Bank and Trust Company, 401 N. Hershey Rd., Bloomington, IL 61704.
- PRIZE: Two (2) $200 donations. Two (2) prize winners will be randomly selected from qualified entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. No prize substitutions permitted.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION, AWARDING OF PRIZE: All entrants will be entered into a drawing, and a random winner will be selected. Decisions of Sponsor are final. Winner will be announced in the comment section of the April 6 Facebook post on or about April 13, 2020. Winner will be notified by phone or email on or about April 13, 2020. If the winner is ineligible, declines the prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact the winner after reasonable effort and time, the prize shall be forfeited and will be awarded to a new randomly selected entrant. The winner must claim the prize via instructions provided by Sponsor. Sponsor will determine specific prize components in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- ODDS: Odds of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Multiple posts by an individual will not increase the odds for the individual’s chosen charity, but posts by multiple people will increase the odds for the chosen charity.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: By participating, entrants agree to (a) the Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; (b) release, discharge and hold harmless, Sponsor, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest, and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to, where legal, the use of their name and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for the printing of or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
- CANCELLATION: If for any reason beyond the control of Sponsor the Contest is unable to be held, or for any cause affecting the Sweepstake's operability, fairness, integrity, or accuracy, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest without notice.
- TRADEMARKS: Facebook is a registered trademark of its respective company.
- FACEBOOK: The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.com or any of its respective subsidiaries or affiliates. Facebook is not responsible or liable for the Contest. Participants in the Contest, by their participation, agree to release and hold harmless Facebook.com and its subsidiaries or affiliates from any and all claims based on the Contest described herein. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.