Carry the Card that Keeps Up!
The holiday season is full of expenses. Apply for a Heartland Bank credit card^ to keep up!
Limited Time Offer! Apply For Your Heartland Bank Credit Card by December 31, 2018!
- 0.00% intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months
- After the intro APR, your APR will be 12.24%-20.24% for a Visa Signature® Rewards Credit Card or Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- No balance transfer fee
- No annual fee
- One reward point for every $1 spent - Click here to view gift card reward options.
- Local and personal customer service from the bank you trust
- Learn more about personal credit cards - choose one that's right for you.
- Visit a banker to learn more or apply in person at any of our convenient branch locations
- Call our Customer Care Center at 888-897-2276
- Email us**.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – 0.00% Introductory Rate is good until the first day of the billing cycle following the six month anniversary date of the opening of your account. After the introductory APR, your APR will be 12.24% - 20.24% for a Visa Signature® Rewards Credit Card or Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Please CLICK HERE for terms and conditions for important disclosures containing rate, fee and other cost information concerning this card. All cards are subject to credit approval. Cardholder benefits are subject to change without notice. Applications must be received by December 31, 2018, to qualify for this offer. Offer applicable to personal credit cards only. For additional details on the credit card rewards program contact any Heartland Bank branch.
^ Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Please refer to hbtbank.com/creditcards or visa.com/signature for product details. For benefits details, please read your credit card benefits materials which will be mailed after your account is established.
**This e-mail link is for general inquiries only. It is not secure e-mail. For your protection, please do not include confidential or sensitive information such as social security numbers, account numbers, etc. when using this e-mail link.