Digital Banking FAQ
We’re here for you!
Problems accessing Online Banking? Check that you're using a supported browser first.
Bill Pay - How To's - How To:
- Pay a Bill
- Pay a Person
- Set up eBill
- Set Up Payment Reminders
- Set up Bill Pay Alerts
We support the current versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. The immediate prior versions of these browsers will only be supported if they are still supported by the browser company themselves. When a new version is announced as Release to Web (RTW), support will cease on the third-oldest major version. Please note that utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge *legacy support ends January 1, 2021
- Safari (Apple/Mac users only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer *support ends January 1, 2021
Beta versions are not supported.
Please note, the supported browsers above are for use with the traditional online banking interface and devices (desktop/laptop), and do not apply to use with mobile devices (phones/tablets). If using a phone or tablet to access online banking outside of an app, functionality and appearance may vary from the traditional interface.
To download our mobile app, search for Heartland Bank in Google Play or in the App Store on your device:
Use of the following types of tools, access methods and/or use of an embedded browser, is not recommended and may impact experience:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Browser Bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc.
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
- Use of browser Add-Ins (Emoticons, FunWeb Services, etc.)
We're Here For You!
Our Customer Care Representatives are ready to assist you Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; and Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Give us a call at 888-897-2276.Call Now