Digital Banking FAQ
We’re here for you!
Problems accessing Online Banking? Check that you're using a supported browser first.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer*
- Safari (Apple/Mac users only)
The supported browsers above are for use with the traditional online banking interface and devices (desktop/laptop), and do not apply to use with mobile devices (phones/tablets). If using a phone or tablet to access online banking outside of our Heartland Bank Mobile App, functionality and appearance may vary from the traditional interface.
Use of the following types of tools and/or access methods is not recommended and may impact experience:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Browser Bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc.
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
- Use of browser Add-Ins (Emoticons, FunWeb Services, etc.)
We're Here For You!
Our Customer Care Representatives are ready to assist you Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; and Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Give us a call at 888-897-2276.Call Now