COVID-19 Customer Update: June 12
As the State of Illinois begins to reopen, we acknowledge that these past couple of months have been difficult in unimaginable ways. We are very happy that Heartland Bank has been able to continue to serve your banking needs in the midst of the pandemic.
We are very excited to announce that most of our branch lobbies will be ready to welcome you back on Monday, June 15! You will find the most up-to-date information regarding branch services on our COVID-19 Branch Services web page or by calling our Customer Care Center at 888-897-2276.
In closely following the continued developments of COVID-19 and Governor Pritzker’s Restore Illinois Phase 3 guidelines, new safety equipment and processes are in place for the protection of our valued employees and customers in the branch. To help limit the spread of the coronavirus, Heartland Bank is taking the following measures:
- We have enhanced daily staff and professional cleaning and installed acrylic shields at teller windows and bankers’ desks.
- Customers and employees are asked to wear a face covering while in the bank unless medically unable to tolerate one. For the safety of your accounts, you may be asked to temporarily lower your mask for proper identification.
- Look for the blue floor decals indicating proper social distancing. Some teller windows may also be closed to ensure proper distancing.
- Help yourself to hand sanitizing stations located near the entry/exit.
- You may continue to make appointments to expedite your visits.
In addition, we’ve created a quick video so you can see our enhanced safety equipment and new processes firsthand.
Heartland will continue to monitor the CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines and adjust branch services accordingly. Updates will be posted to our website and our social media accounts.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time. We are prepared and focused on continuing to serve you!
Chief Retail Officer