COVID-19 Customer Update: February 5
As the State of Illinois begins to reopen again, we are very excited to announce that most of our branch lobbies will be open and ready to welcome you on Monday, February 8! You will find the most up-to-date information regarding individual branch services on our COVID-19 branch services web page or by calling our Customer Care Center at 888-897-2276.
For the protection of our valued customers and employees, and to help limit the spread of COVID-19, Heartland Bank will continue the following measures:
- Enhanced daily cleaning and the use of acrylic shields at teller windows and bankers’ desks.
- Customers and employees are asked to wear a face covering while in the bank unless medically unable to tolerate one. For the safety of your accounts, you may be asked to temporarily lower your mask for proper identification.
- Look for the blue floor decals indicating proper social distancing. Some teller windows may also be closed to ensure proper distancing.
- Help yourself to hand sanitizing stations located near the entry/exit.
- You may continue to make appointments to expedite your visits.
- This quick video shows our safety equipment and processes firsthand.
Heartland Bank will continue to monitor CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines and adjust branch services accordingly. Updates will be posted to our website and our social media accounts.
We acknowledge that this past year has been difficult in unimaginable ways and are proud that Heartland Bank has been able to serve your banking needs during this time. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. We value your business.
Diane H. Lanier
Chief Retail Officer
Executive Vice President