Customer Update: April 16, 2020
The IRS has begun the process of issuing the Economic Impact Payments (also known as stimulus payments). These payments are being delivered in the same manner recipients received their 2018 or 2019 tax refund (direct deposit or a mailed check). The IRS is sending the payments in phases until all payments are made. To learn more about this program and to check your payment status, visit the IRS Economic Impact Payments webpage.
Your Stimulus Payment Deposit
If you're expecting a direct deposit stimulus payment, you can set up an alert in Online Banking or in your mobile app to be notified when a deposit is made. Or, if you're receiving a paper check, you can deposit it anytime, from anywhere through the Mobile Deposit service in your mobile app! Now is a great time to establish these services if you have not yet enrolled. Click here to learn more and enroll in Online Banking.
Customer Update: March 21, 2020
Following Governor Pritzker's shelter in place order, we would like to let our customers know that Heartland Bank is considered an essential business and will continue to serve you through our drive-up lanes and by appointment. Our Customer Care Center will also remain open 7 days a week, so contact us with any questions or concerns.
Please continue to check this page for further updates.
Customer Update: March 17, 2020
With the continued developments of COVID-19, we have made the decision to adjust branch services to increase protection of our valued employees and customers.
To help limit the spread of the coronavirus, Heartland Bank is taking the following measures:
- Our drive-up services will remain open during regular business hours. These hours can be found on our locations page and on our mobile app.
- Effective Wednesday, March 18, we will temporarily limit branch lobby services to by-appointment for essential needs such as safe deposit box access and debit card assistance. Local branch phone numbers can be found on our website and will be posted on the lobby doors.
- The Customer Care Center will continue to be available 7 days a week at 888-897-2276.
- Employee nonessential travel has been suspended and group training events have been postponed.
- Recommended disinfecting and cleaning protocols have been in place at all of our facilities.
We strongly recommend you take advantage of our online and mobile banking services which allow you to conduct most of your banking needs at home, 24/7. You can even open a deposit account online! If you have not enrolled in these services, you may enroll here. Also available are our branch night deposits and ATMs for cash withdrawals.
We will continue to monitor the CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines so that we can reopen lobby service as soon as possible.
We will update this page and our social media accounts with any changes. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time. We are prepared and focused on continuing to serve you!
Chief Retail Officer