Common Credit Card Questions
- How do I contact the bank if I have needs, questions, or concerns regarding my Heartland Bank credit card?
Our Customer Care Center is staffed with employees who are there to help! Our Customer Care Center hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; and Sunday 12:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m.
Call a Customer Care Representative at 309-662-4444 (or toll-free 888-897-2276) or email the Customer Care Center.*
- How do I deactivate a lost or stolen credit card?
Click here for more details.
- What states do I need to reside in to apply and be considered for a Heartland Bank personal credit card?
To apply and be considered for a Heartland Bank personal credit card, your primary residence must be located in Illinois or Wisconsin.
- Can I pay a bill at my local Heartland Bank branch?
Yes! You can pay your credit card bill at any of our HBT branch locations.
- Can I access my card through Heartland Bank's Online Banking service?
Yes! We recommend you go to our credit card website (EZcard) through your Heartland Bank Online Banking service. The credit card tab will redirect you to your card to monitor your transactions and make payments.
- I am a rewards cardholder. How can I redeem my rewards points?
There are two ways you can redeem your rewards points: 1) Online at www.hbtbank.com. Scroll over the “Sign-In” button on the website home page and click “Credit Card ScoreCard Rewards". It's easy - just set up a username and password. 2) Call 1-800-854-0790.
- Should I place a travel alert on my credit card?
We recommend placing a travel alert on any payment card before traveling. In case there are suspicious purchases out of state, we will first look for a travel alert on your account before calling you. You can place this alert by sending us a secured email from your Heartland Bank Online Banking service, by calling your local branch, or by calling the number on the back of your Heartland Bank credit card.
*This e-mail link is for general inquiries only. It is not secure e-mail. For your protection, please do not include confidential or sensitive information such as social security numbers, account numbers, etc. when using this e-mail link. Please note: secure e-mail is provided on the menu bar within Online Banking.