You already use your phone for just about everything. Now you can pay with it, too. Just add your Heartland Bank debit and credit cards to Android Pay and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online.
Android Pay makes it easy to check out in stores, in apps and online. No need to enter your card details every time. To get Android Pay, you'll need to check that you have an Android phone running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher. Your phone also needs to support NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation). To check for NFC, look for it in your phone’s Settings app.
To set up the Adroid Pay App:
- Open your phone’s Settings app and make sure NFC is turned on.
- Open the Android Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- You may need to set up a PIN, pattern, password, or fingerprint screen lock.
To add a card with your Android phone:
- Open the Android Pay app. (If you have multiple Google Accounts in Android Pay: At the top left of the app, touch your name, then choose the account you want to add a card to.)
- At the bottom right, tap "+."
- Tap "Add a credit or debit card."
- Use the camera to capture your card information or enter it yourself.
- If you’re asked to verify your card, choose a verification method from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.