Mortgage Application Checklist
Experience a smoother closing by providing the right documents to your lender.
Below is a checklist of important documents we will need from you and any co-borrowers to begin processing your loan application. Depending on your individual situation, additional documents may be required.
- A copy of the Purchase Agreement and all applicable disclosures
- 30 days of most recent paystubs showing year-to-date earnings
- W2s from the two most recent tax years (Provided annually by your employer for tax purposes, a copy of your W2s should be attached to previous tax returns.)
- Complete tax returns from the previous two years. (Complete personal federal income tax returns must be signed and include all schedules, such as K1s, 1099s, etc.)
- Most recent two months of complete bank statements for all financial accounts. (Complete bank statements include all pages, even blank ones. You will need to provide a letter explaining any non-automatic deposits or withdrawal.)
If you are self-employed:
- Most recent two years complete business tax returns, including K1s
- All documents listed above
If you are retired:
- 1099’s for retirement/pension income\
- Most recent two months of bank statements showing ALL retirement/pension income deposited into the account(s).
To learn more, contact one of our Home Loan Specialists.