Deactivate Lost or Stolen Card
If you have lost your Heartland Bank card, or it has been stolen, the FIRST THING you need to do is deactivate your card to protect your account.
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 800-442-4757.
Debit or ATM Card
The easiest and quickest way to deactivate your card is through your Online Banking service. To deactivate a lost or stolen Heartland Bank debit/ATM card:
- If you are already registered, log onto Online Banking.
- Click on the Options tab at the top of the page, just under the Heartland Bank logo.
- Click on the ATM/Debit Card Listing option at the top right, just above our address.
- The next screen will display your card numbers.
- Click on the Lost/Stolen box for the card you want to cancel and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Verify you have selected the correct card number; the card cannot be reactivated once Submit has been pressed.
Within seconds of clicking Submit, your card will be blocked from future use. Contact your branch or our Customer Care Center during normal business hours to order a replacement card.
If you do not have Online Banking, there are several other options to deactivate a lost or stolen debit card:
- Call our Customer Care Center at 888-897-2276 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 7 am – 6 pm; or Saturday 8 am – 1 pm and speak with any of our Customer Care Representatives. Request a replacement card at the same time!
- Call Heartland TeleBank at 800-749-8581. Select Option 3 from the Main Menu and follow the prompts. Contact your branch or our Customer Care Center during normal business hours to order a replacement card.